OK! It's now time to create your first Form. Using Polydojo, you can create any you like. In this article, we'll walk you through building a 'Get A Quote' form that you could embed on your website.
Let's say that your company offers operational consultancy services. You help clients identify and remove bottlenecks from their business operations. The 'Get a Quote' form we'll build today would go on your website, so that prospective clients can contact you to get a quote for your services.
1. From the dropdown menu toward the top right, go to Forms.
2. Click the blue Create button and choose Start From Scratch.
3. A dialog will appear, asking you to enter the title of your new form. Enter 'Get A Quote'.
4. Click Add Field. A dialog for selecting field-type will appear. Choose the first option, Short Answer.
5. It's now time to configure your first field. Let's begin!
> Great! You've added and configured your first field! Let's add a few more:
6. Click Add Field again and select type Name. Make it mandatory by and click Done.
7. Add another field, this time of type Email. ... Mark as mandatory. ... Done.
8. Your form should now have three fields. Let's add just one more field:
> Great! You've just built your first form! Congratulations!
9. Click Save or use Ctrl + S to save the form. (On desktops/laptops, Ctrl + S may be easier.)
10. Let's say that whenever someone fills your form, you want to be notified by email. Let's set that up:
> That's it! Not only have you created your first form, you've integrated it with your email! Awesome!
11. It's time to try-out your form. Scroll down and click Back to Forms. Then:
> Finally, it's all done. You've just created a form, integrated it with email and tested it out!
You've put in some hard work. But you've also reaped it's reward! You know have the skills, in essence, to build any form you want! Here are just a few examples of forms you can build next:
And yes, apart from sending emails, Polydojo forms can do a lot more. Integrating Services include:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected]. We'll be more than glad to assist you. There are no silly questions, so please don't hesitate to contact us