Do you use Slack? Want to be notified of form submissions directly in a Slack channel? That's easy!
- A Slack account, with permission (or approval) to add apps to a Slack channel.
- If you aren't in the Integration Editor, go to Forms > Select your form > Integrate.
- Click 'Add Integration'; and select 'Slack - Incoming Webhook' as 'Integrating Service'.
- Visit https://slack.com/apps/A0F7XDUAZ-incoming-webhooks in a new tab (Ctrl + Click).
- If you are signed in to Slack, click "Add Configuration"; else click "Sign in to install" first.
- Select a channel against 'Post to Channel'; and click 'Add Incoming Webhook integration'.
- Scroll down to 'Webhook URL' and copy (Ctrl + C) the presented URL to your clipboard.
- Return to Polydojo and paste the copied URL into 'Slack Incoming Webhook URL'.
- Click the orange 'Connect' button. You should see a integration success message.
Done. You've just integrated with Slack!!
If any of these steps didn't work out for you, or if you have any other questions, please write to [email protected]
. We'll be happy to help.